Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CAMP ECCO!!!

I finally have internet access so I can fulfill my promise of some new posts. This is the first of those promised posts. I got the chance to go to an Evangelical Congregational Church Children's Camp. It took pretty much the whole summer for my friend to pressure me into going, but I'm very happy that I caved. I was a counselor along with another guy named Chris (a guy who is pastoring 2 churches one EC and another Church or Christ) of 12 guys from 3rd-6th grade. I loved it. I have been a counselor before when I was in highschool but I must have matured some since then because I felt much more at ease this time. I got to pray with 2 kids from my cabin as they made recommittments to Christ. The whole week reaffirmed that ministry is what I'm meant to be doing.

No comments: