Monday, February 23, 2009

Endorsements

I am not sure how many fellow students actually read my blog, but I would like to publically and officially endorse some candidates that are running for positions on SGA.











Justin Nowicki who is running for SGA President.













Ryan Stagg who is running for VP of Academic stuff
















Brian Miller who is running for VP of Christian Life/Chaplain.










I consider all three of these guys good friends of mine. All three have shared their vision for what they want to do if elected and I am excited about things that could happen if they are elected. Now that this blog has officially endorsed these guys they will pretty much win hands down, but you should still vote for them.

2 comments:

Heath Countryman said...

They have my vote. Where do I cast my ballot?

Anonymous said...

what ever happened to Jesus for President? Sell Out!
kp