Monday, April 20, 2009

Music

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything, but I just haven't been inspired to write anything. But now I have 2 ideas on the same day. I'm only going to do one so I can save the other one for another post so it looks like I'm being steady in posting. I am pretty clever sometimes.



I have been listening to a lot of different music lately. Here is a sampling.



Sufjan Stevens- As a friend commented, "Sufjan= master of all things chill and musical.



Half-Handed Cloud- This band has a very unique sound that almost sounds kiddy. I love them though and have had the song We Don't Know How it Grows stuck in my head all the time.



Brother IZ- You have probably heard his cover of Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World.



The Who- Their music just has so much emotion. (especially Love, Reign O'er Me)Plus its rebellious and I used to be pretty rebellious.



U2- I have mixed feeling about U2, Some of their music is sweet and other stuff is stupid (like Elevation), but other stuff I like a lot and I listened to a lot during some hard times this Winter (like Stuck in a Moment)

I have been listening to a lot of new artists and borrowing music from friends. So I will ask my blogging friends: What are you listening to? Give me some new artists or songs that are amazing.

No comments: